Clean Truck Check program compliance fees MUST be paid in the Clean Truck Check - Vehicle Inspection System (CTC-VIS) portal . Payments made through any other CARB portals or paper check mailing will NOT be accepted.
CTC-VIS (Clean Truck Check reporting system) will ONLY allow use of the following payment methods:
- Pay by card: Credit/Debit Card
- For credit card, the system will accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- For debit card, the system will accept: Visa and MasterCard
- Pay by bank account: TeleCheck (eCheck)
- For TeleCheck payment, you will need your bank routing number and account number
- Please allow 5-7 business days for processing the TeleCheck payment
Payments made in any other system or by any other method do not comply with the Clean Truck Check requirement and affected vehicles may be subject to registration holds.
Please check out the CTC-VIS payment training video for a quick step-by-step walkthrough for making Clean Truck Check compliance fee payments in CTC-VIS.
If you have any questions regarding Clean Truck Check, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .